Catmax cat enclosures, engineered by veterinarians and cat breeders with cats in mind, are a great way to keep your domesticated cat happy and entertained while protecting it from the dangers of the environment. With a range of products to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one for you and your feline friend.
If you find yourself a little confused about which Catmax enclosure is best suited to both you and your cat, here are a few things to think about as you go through the process:
- Will your enclosure be indoors or outdoors? Do you have a garden or backyard?
- How much space are you allotting for your enclosure?
- What sort of features does your cat enjoy? Is he a climber? Does she enjoy a spot in which to curl up and nap? Do your cats just wanna have fun?
- What level of access should your cat have to your home?
- Do you need your enclosure to be portable?
- Would you prefer to assemble your enclosure yourself?
Our constructed enclosures are custom-built and installed just for you. Made with revolutionary Clearnet, your custom enclosure won’t sag, stretch, or cause any harm to your cat. A Clearnet enclosure will provide your kitty with a safe haven to jump, leap, and climb, giving him or her a safe and happy outdoor experience. If you’d like your cat to have free roam between your home and the outdoor enclosure, ask for a cat flap for easy feline access.
If you’d like something that you can set up by yourself over the weekend, a Catmax Caboodle is a great option for you. The Catmax Caboodle is a freestanding cat run and enclosure available in kit form. Available in 3 sizes,the supe maxi, the maxi and mini, these Caboodles are flexible enough to assemble and disassemble when necessary. Outfit your Caboodle with Catmax gym equipment and watch as your cat glides down spiral staircases, climbs the nets, and parades the catwalks.